Things you’ll need to know about the pool:
- Pool hours are from 6:00am – 9:00pm daily, with special hours during season (e.g. Friday closure at 10pm). Swim at your own risk (SAYOR) times are from 6:00am – noon. Lifeguards staff the pool from noon-9:00pm, generally.
- Please respect the long hours our lifeguards put in and make sure you ready to exit the pool area at closing time.
- Read and know your PORA POOL RULES!
- Check the calendar to see when lifeguards are on duty, when the pool is closed for swim team practice/meets, and other important information.
- If it’s a treat you’re after, stop by the vending area located across from the restroom facilities. We offer snacks, drinks and ice cream for sale.
- If you need more than a snack, check the bulletin board for the PORA Pool phone/address and you can get delivery items! Local vendors know where we are.
- If you consume food into the pool area, please be considerate and clean up after yourself.
- Want to host a party at the pool? Check the Pool Party page for all the information you’ll need.
- Our pool is professionally maintained and staffed with lifeguards by United Pools. You can reach them at 844-POOL-MGT. If you have immediate questions about the pool facilities you can contact our Pool chair.