Pool Parties/Pavilion Rentals
The PORA Pool is maintained and staffed with lifeguards by Swim Atlanta Pool Management. If you wish to host a party at the PORA Pool, you will need to first make a reservation through PORA. Please email email@example.com to request a party by dates and times minimum of three (3) weeks prior to the planned party dates. Parties will be approved within 72 hours and noted on the calendar as well as via email confirmation. Once approved, the party planner will need to visit the following link within 36 hours to hire and reserve the required additional lifeguards. https://www.atlanta-pmg.com/pool-parties
There are several things you need to know about reservations:
- Reservations must be made three weeks in advance
- There is no fee to reserve the pavilion — you need only clean up afterwards, remove trash, and return all furniture to its original position.
- The pavilion is open to the general membership except when reserved by members as outlined.
- Party attendees need to exit the facility immediately at the conclusion of the reserved time.
- All parties will be required to pay for one (1) additional lifeguard for each hour of the reservation of the party. The maximum party size is 25. When counting attendees of the party, include all party attendees not just those swimming (adults and children). All PORA members who may be attending the party should also be included in the overall attendee count. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- In the event a party brings in more participants than intended, Swim Atlanta and The PORA Board reserve the right to shut down the party.
- All parties involving any Alcohol consumption by any party attendees require an additional lifeguard to be hired for the entire reservation.
- Parties should be designated to either the outside picnic or covered pavilion area, leaving the remaining pool area for members.
- Grill use is permitted by party attendees, just be sure to leave room for members’ use.
Please visit the: Swim Atlanta Pool Party Policy
Pool parties carry inherent risks. These policies are for the safety and enjoyment of the party attendees.