** SWIM TEAM CANCELED for 2020 **
Welcome to the Blue Dolphins Swim Team!
Updated January, 2020
We are ready to begin another year as a level GOLD swim team! Your child must be five by May 31 st of our current swim year to swim at any meets. Swimmers should be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted in 90 seconds at the meets. Please read the handbook and visit our website: https://postoakbluedolphins.swimtopia.com/ to register,
get the latest information, answer all your questions, get a copy of the calendar, handbook, meet our coaches, and much more!
Our annual Registration Day at the pool will be held (TBD after May 1) ● We will have computers set up to help you register, as well as our coaches there to answer any questions.
● You may also register online at https://postoakbluedolphins.swimtopia.com/
● We will have the same suit this year as last year(TYR Brandello Blue 2yr Print). See website for details.
● All American Swim will be at the pool with a limited number of suits to try and buy.
● Dolphins age 5-14: $95 for the first child with discounts for additional swimmers. ($10 off the second child, $30 off the third child, $45 off the fourth child)
● Dolphins age 15-18: $25 with no membership fee applied
● If you would like to bring in a sponsor, you can earn $5-$75 off your registration fees!
We have some EXCITING NEWS!
● We are now offering our future dolphins a chance to get a fin up on basic swim skills!
● We will have a GUPPIES GROUP for children ages 3-6 that are just learning to be in the water!
● Starting May 21-June 19 from 11:15-11:45am and will run each day we have practice!
● Guppies will participate in 20 confidence building 30 minute lessons with a 1:4 ratio $125
**Our season will begin with a SEASON KICK OFF PARTY at the pool on (TBD) **
● Coaches and coordinators will get you pumped for our new season and play some fun games.
● BIG BURGERS AND WINGS food truck will be available for purchase to make it an easy dinner night!
● KONA ICE truck will be there!
You won’t want to miss this event!
Practice will begin May ??
● Morning schedule from 8-12PM.
● Please see our calendar for details.
MEET SCHEDULE for 2019
- Thursday, May, 28th vs. PWMC
- Wednesday, June 3rd @ King’s Cove
- Wednesday,June 10th vs. Sibley Forest
- Wednesday, June 17th@ Arthur’s Vineyard
- Wednesday, June 24th vs. Somerset
(make-up meets will be held Thursdays)
Other important dates:
NO PRACTICE MAY 19TH: Graduation Day at POPE (our coaches are unavailable)
NO PRACTICE MAY 20TH: Last day of school for Cobb County
Time Trials: May 21st & 22nd
NO PRACTICE MAY 25TH: Memorial Day
Stroke Clinics: after all practices from May 11th through June 19th
Guppy Program: after all practices from May 21-June 19
Pictures: Thursday, June 4th (NO PRACTICE)
Swim-a-thon: Friday, June 12th during practice
Make up for Swim-a-thon: June 15th-June 18th at practice
Money for Swim-a-thon DUE: June 19th
End of Season PARTY: June 25th from 6:00-9:00PM
We can’t wait to see all your swimmers back down at the pool! Please go visit our website for the most up to date information!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org